How can we improve eBible?

More commentaries, audio and reading plans.

New application is clean! but it is too empty too.

As a lifetime member, I was depending on ebible for my studies. It was full of features - Several commentary, Audio and various versions. Why we lost all features as part of re-design?
Please bring all back plus a daily reading plan too...

199 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jacob Thomas shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You had about seven reference books for $24 bucks and change. Are they still available?

• Bobbi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just purchased the commentaries today but I can't figure out how to access them!

I equally lost all of mine. Please restore my commentaries and dictionaries offline.

• Justice commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So far so good. Would love to access the audio bit since FAITH also comes by hearing the Word of God.

• Craig Forrester commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to add a vote for reading plans, as well. I use the "Professor Horner" system right now and love it -- if you could support a more non-traditional plan like this, it would be great.

Catch-up and push-notify options for reading plans are handy too.

I am new to eBible and I like it. With a couple of more English translations (for me, the NKJV) - and commentaries (for me, the older ones and especially Treasury of Scripture Knowledge) this has the potential to be the premier online Bible out there. I say this also because it is so clean and easy to use.

Feedback and Knowledge Base