How can we improve eBible?

Make the search available offline.

Thanks for a wonderful Bible App for iOS. Here are some suggestions:

1) Make the search available offline. It would be great if we would also choose whether or not to sort be relevance or in the order found in the Bible. Also, being able to search by a range and within a given version would be great.

2) When I follow a cross reference, allow me to get back to the original verse. I currently need to re-enter the original reference to get back.

3) It would be nice if the default page was the one being looked at perviously. The no longer happens if the app needs to be reloaded.

4) The animated page flipping is fun, but please limit it to 2-3 page turns max. Currently, it will flip 5-7 times if you go to a verse within the same chapter

5) When clicking the verse reference, could it default to the last used choice (version, Bible passage selector, or book mark). I find I often use the Bookmark and would be happy to usually start there. This may not be true for others. Defaulting to the last used one might be more helpful. If I'm changing Bible translations for example, I may want to change back. If I often look up new verses, then it would default to that. If I read the Bible and bookmark my progress (as well as delete previous book makers on a regular basis), then that would be most natural as well.

Thanks for keeping the software simple and easy to use!

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ralph Findling shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  · 

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)