How can we improve eBible?

Groups -- NOW

Is their any way to make a group where we can all be under the same reading plan and see each other notes on that plan .. i need this for my church

13 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Hailey shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Benjamin Wellman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

also add a discussion box so members can chat quickly and easily about assigned homework, their shared devotions, etc. add a message board or like a notifications area where group leaders can post important articles,docs,and links to podcast for members to look over.

• Kevin Katz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes!! Great idea for sharing notes within the group. Is there a way to have the option of not sharing 'some' notes within the group? For instance, the group moderator, or group leader would/could have deeper notes or class outlines that don't need to be shared yet.

• Trudy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Count me in on your online " Church" E Bible Study Hailey even though I don't go to your church ok ? Thanks and God bless you and e Bible studies endeavors.

• Trudy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ONline study with a group would be very motivating ! Especially for those who are unable to attend church, but do have access to a computer .

Feedback and Knowledge Base