How can we improve eBible?

Make the Desktop and Mobile app experience the same

Right now as it stands, the desktop version of ebible and the ipad version are 2 different experiences.
The Desktop version is very minimalist, has tons of white space, has Sans Serif font and is straight to the point. This is a great layout and experience.
However, the iPad, uses old Serif font, has a dingy old creamish look to the background, has actual book pages to make it look like an acutal book (even though it's on a mobile device) and when you hold it in landscape mode you get a book layout that eats up a lot of the screen and takes away from the amount of text that could have been presented instead.

This needs to change. If you look at Glo Bible, their mobile experience is in direct alignment with their desktop experience. It looks the same.

Like your Desktop experience, both of Glo Bible's Desktop and Mobile apps are minamalist, clean, and focus on what matters.

My suggestion is to change your iPad version to look more like your Desktop version. Doing so will allow users to focus on what really matters on their iPad and will increase value by keeping a consistent experience across the board.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)