1. Multiple verse highlighting
With screen pagination this is rather difficult. Though if you access John 1.1 – 18 on an iPad or on our website (ebible.com) its doable.
2. We’ll get this fixed.
4. We’ll find a better way to address this.
5. We’ll get this fixed as well.
6. Folders and subfolders
The notes are actually tied to the verses. On our website you can actually search your notes. This feature will be coming to the mobile apps as well.Mario Esteban Morales supported this idea ·
Tagging, such as #faith and then doing a search. This does not work in the app or online.
"Tagging" would be good for highlight scripture also. I want to know why I highlighted one verse yellow and another verse green
1. Screen Pagination. I don't know much about programming but I know that in other bible apps I have you can either have a scrolling text (up/down) which allows me to highlight multiple verses or I can have my pages swipe (from right/left) which do not allow me to highlight multiple verses. I love the screen pagination look of it.
I've also in the past was able to highlight everything with an option that eliminates paragraphing and just has continuous text (still with the title breaks throughout the bible like "the word became flesh" for John 1. This brought text together without gaps and with shrinking the text to its smallest size I was able to accomplish the task of highlighting multiple verses. Also a wider margin option in addition to "no paragraphing" option and smaller text size.
6. How about being able to add a "tag" to notes or verses if you can't folder and sub folder them? I would just like to be able to search for all my verses I have found and notes I have made that have to do for instance with the deity of Christ or Baptism or predestination, etc..Mario Esteban Morales shared this idea ·